Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 While looking for the organizations we wanted to donate for we were very impressed to see the love of humanity giving back to others who are in need. There were many great place to donate, however we could only donate to a few. The Boys and Girls Club impacted my life so much as well as a local club at my school called the Y.O.U Lounge. I am impressed on how much this organizations help teens stay out of trouble. The people who help out must have a big heart. I am loving this project!







My group and I had to look at the number to make sure that they were doing the type of job we wanted them to. For example, how is the money being used to help out this teens. What is being bought that is helping out this individual that its keeping them away from the streets. Also, are they recieving snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment