Friday, May 3, 2013


 While, we had to determine the amount of money we would be distributing to our cause we had an idea. I wanted Polinsky to recieve as much as possible. Since I used to be a foster child and I know that Polinsky or Promise 2 Kids is the place where I would call home. The people there are understandable and appreciate us like there own kids. I LOVE POLINSKY! Also, SAY San Diego was the other one. We decide that we would donate 200 dollars because other class mates were also donating to that cause.
 
 
 
Throughout the time that we were working together we had a moment were we would not get much accomplished. We had to get together outside of school to get work done. After a couple of days we got a lot done and had a mind set on what we wanted to do. It was very east after we knew where our money would go to and why.
 
Wake up with determination.
Go to bed with satisfaction.
 
 
What I expect for this upcoming check deliver for next week is to be a day of joy and excitement. I am glad that this check will be deliver to the right hands. This will make me feel like a young individual who has made a difference in not maybe the whole world but in some hearts. I will be full of happiness and feel llike I can make the world change in just one step. I dont have to travel around to a different place, I can just go to right to the corner and make a difference.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment